Before traveling to any country, you must have some prior knowledge about it. If you intend to travel to Paris, you must be wondering where to stay in Paris? Ultimately, you should read this article to know about the best places to go and stay. In this article, I have written some information about various affordable places & hotels in Paris.
Best Hotels In Paris
- The best Hotels for Families
- Budget Hotels
- Paris Activities to Do
- Best Place in Paris with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit Paris
- The Best Restaurants in Paris
Paris has been separated into two parts: the Right Bank and the Left Bank and further it has been divided into twenty districts. The travelers love to visit France for its best quality Metro Bus and Taxi Services that are available at all times. Paris is one of the most accessible cities to travel around, even for the first-timers. Visitors love the fact that a comprehensive and reliable metro system easily connects most of the town.
Taxis are promptly available, and there is even a broad network of public bikes that you can use. And only sixteen of Paris Metro Lines cover the whole city, and metro provides the fastest service to people to get them to their destination. Metro-train is quite suitable for traveling during daytime, but taxi is the far best option for night travel and even for the daytime. Bus Service in Paris works actively at the time.
The Best Places to Stay in Paris
In my point of view, these are the best cities to live.
- Latin Quarter: to experience the young side of the city with the nightlife and fun till the early hours of the morning
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés: This place is famous for coffee culture and the luxurious side of the city
- Eiffel Tower: Hence it is the dream place for many as it is the most famous place to visit
- Champs-Élysées: This is the best place for you to go and stay if you are interested in shopping and specifically in fashion designing.
- Rochechouart: is the best one to visit, somewhere between the City Center, Montmartre (Sacré Coeur) and Pigalle (Moulin Rouge)
- Roquette: For young-age travelers, this is the most appropriate place to stay.
- The arrondissement de Reuilly: You can go and stay there with a low budget.
There is not a clear division between arrondissements, and there is no border.
The Best Hotels to Stay in Paris
- Citadines Les Halles Paris Hotel: I like this hotel very much because it is convenient for family and kids. Also, this hotel is not much expensive.
- Hotel Gramont Opera: This hotel is also cheap in expenses. Conveniently, everyone can afford the expenses of staying in this hotel.
- Hôtel Abbatial Saint Germain: The lovers of art and museum must go and stay there. This is a suitable hotel for them.
Undoubtedly, it is hard to travel any country without any bit of the idea. I hope, now you have come to know something about where to stay in Paris, choosing the best place or hotel for staying, etc. This article will surely be helpful for you to travel to Paris and visit its sites.
Well, you can have further useful information if you have planned your trip to somewhere, so, you can check out our Free Fun Things to Do in Boston.